MEUSAC disseminates EU-related information to the public through various media, namely print, radio, tv and online and through its own social media pages.
Below you can find links to regular contributions by MEUSAC officials in local newspapers and publications. You can also find issues of our E-magazine featuring current EU matters, their impact on Malta, dedicated features and interviews, as well as initiatives taken by MEUSAC and Europe Direct Valletta.
- The strong voice of young people is the next natural step towards a strong and open social dialogue – Carmelo Abela
- Minister Carmelo Abela calls on the social partners to ensure that companies keep workers in employment, as the economy will be recovering
- “Issa hu l-mument li nħarsu lejn l-Ekonomija Ekoloġika u l-ħolqien ta’ green jobs f’pajjiżna” – Carmelo Abela
- Malta calls for a united Europe, essential for Europe’s economic and social recovery
- Il-MEUSAC qrib is-soċjetà. Madwar 400 sessjoni ta’ taħriġ, ta’ attivitajiet u ta’ konsultazzjoni pubblika dwar l-Unjoni Ewropea u l-fondi Ewropej, fl-aħħar sena
- Annual Reports