MEUSAC disseminates EU-related information to the public through various media, namely print, radio, tv and online and through its own social media pages.
Below you can find links to regular contributions by MEUSAC officials in local newspapers and publications. You can also find issues of our E-magazine featuring current EU matters, their impact on Malta, dedicated features and interviews, as well as initiatives taken by MEUSAC and Europe Direct Valletta.
- Mas-Siġra tal-Ballut – Il-MEUSAC tniedi ktieb għat-tfal dwar l-Unjoni Ewropea
- Il-MEUSAC tniedi ġimgħa ta’ attivitajiet bit-tema, ‘Nagħmlu l-UE aktar aċċessibbli għalik’
- The government aspires for a sustainable Malta built on a digital economy for the strengthening of employment opportunities in the sector
- Departments, entities, and individuals awarded for their outstanding work in the Public Service
- The strong voice of young people is the next natural step towards a strong and open social dialogue – Carmelo Abela
- Annual Reports