MEUSAC disseminates EU-related information to the public through various media, namely print, radio, tv and online and through its own social media pages.
Below you can find links to regular contributions by MEUSAC officials in local newspapers and publications. You can also find issues of our E-magazine featuring current EU matters, their impact on Malta, dedicated features and interviews, as well as initiatives taken by MEUSAC and Europe Direct Valletta.
- The government aspires for a sustainable Malta built on a digital economy for the strengthening of employment opportunities in the sector
- Departments, entities, and individuals awarded for their outstanding work in the Public Service
- The strong voice of young people is the next natural step towards a strong and open social dialogue – Carmelo Abela
- Minister Carmelo Abela calls on the social partners to ensure that companies keep workers in employment, as the economy will be recovering
- “Issa hu l-mument li nħarsu lejn l-Ekonomija Ekoloġika u l-ħolqien ta’ green jobs f’pajjiżna” – Carmelo Abela
- Capacity building on Dissemination and Exploitation of Project Results to be provided by MEUSAC
- Enhancing Work-Life Balance and Gender Equality
- Il-MEUSAC onorata bil-Premju ta’ Kwalità għas-Servizz Pubbliku
- How the EU improves workers’ health and safety
- Improving the rights and conditions of the workforce
- Annual Reports