MEUSAC will be organising an Information Session on EU Funding Opportunities for Schools through Erasmus+. This will be held online (via Zoom) on Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at 16.00.
Representatives from schools and school colleges are invited to attend for information on Erasmus+ Projects for Schools.
The session will cover the following topics:
- Training opportunities for school education staff;
- Success stories of past projects;
- Potential changes in the upcoming Erasmus+ Programme;
- Erasmus+ 2021-2027 Accreditation for Schools;
- Overview of eTwinning by the National eTwinning Coordinator
Kindly note that participation in this session is by invitation only and you can register by sending an email to email@example.com.
When registering, please include: your name, surname, and the name of the school that you will be representing.