Enhancing Stakeholder Participation in Social Dialogue
The Project is implemented by MEUSAC and part-financed by the European Social Fund.
It shall lead towards an increase in stakeholder engagement
and the quality of social dialogue in Malta.
During the accession negotiations and since joining the EU, MEUSAC has been an integral part of the national consultative processes involving stakeholders, primarily social partners and civil society.
The objectives of the project are to:
- identify the most effective engagement methodologies in order to provide a service which meets the needs of stakeholders
- invest in Government’s services by providing the necessary skills to the MEUSAC team on how stakeholder capacity may be enhanced
- enhance the capacity of stakeholders through training and increased awareness on the processes, tools and opportunities for increased stakeholder participation
The project consists of three actions:
- Stakeholder Engagement Analysis
- Training of MEUSAC staff
- Capacity Building for increased/improved stakeholder participation
The project shall result in a number of qualitative and quantitative results which shall ultimately lead towards the increase in the level of social dialogue in Malta and in the improvement of the services which Government provides to stakeholders both currently and in the future.
MEUSAC undertaking stakeholder evaluationOctober 2, 2018
The project ‘ENGAGE' is ultimately aimed at improving the quality of social dialogue in Malta
MEUSAC investing in itself to invest in European citizensDecember 24, 2018
MEUSAC’s primary objective is to bring the European Union closer to its citizens
Refining and expanding our skillsApril 16, 2019
MEUSAC’s workforce trained as part of ESF project ‘Engage’
MEUSAC awarded over €134,000 in European Social Funds to strengthen social dialogue in MaltaJuly 6, 2018
The project ‘Engage’ was launched at a MEUSAC Core Group, held on May 25, 2018