The European Commission has recently launched a Market Access Database (MADB).
The portal will help Europe’s smaller companies navigate the world of international trade. It explains trade agreements, tariffs, customs and more.
Which information can one get there?
- Duties & taxes on imports of products into specific countries;
- Procedures & documents required for customs clearance in the partner country;
- Statistics on trade flows in goods between EU and non-EU countries;
- Trade barriers affecting your exports;
- Food safety/animal health/plant health measures;
- Preferential agreements & rules of origin;
- Services for SMEs; &
- Country trade information.
For more information please click here.« Back