Terms and Conditions
The website is owned by MEUSAC whose office is 280, Republic Street, Valletta VLT 1112. The terms ‘us’/’we’ refer to the owner of this website and the term ‘you’ refers to the user/s or viewer/s of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither MEUSAC, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malta.
By using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Terms and Conditions.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercialising any website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any website material;
- using this website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this website;
- using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website;
- using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the website, or to any person or entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website, or while using this website;
- using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.