Terms and Conditions
The website is owned by MEUSAC whose office is 280, Republic Street, Valletta VLT 1112. The terms ‘us’/’we’ refer to the owner of this website and the term ‘you’ refers to the user/s or viewer/s of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither MEUSAC, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malta.By using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Terms and Conditions.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercialising any website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any website material;
- using this website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this website;
- using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website;
- using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the website, or to any person or entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website, or while using this website;
- using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
This website, ‘meusac.gov.mt’ is operated by MEUSAC (The Malta-EU Steering and Action Committee).
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information related to the use of this website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our website, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our website, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser version, pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
We use the services of a third-party company for the following reasons:
- To facilitate our services;
- To provide services on our behalf;
- To perform website-related services; or
- To assist us in analysing how our website is used.
We inform website users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obliged not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we strive to protect it in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
Any personal information submitted by website users in a query will only be used to respond to that particular query.
Links to Other Sites
Our website does not address anyone under the age of thirteen (13). In the event that we discover that a child under 13 years has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete it from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take the necessary action.
Every effort has been made to ensure that this website is accessible to persons with disability. If you have any difficulty accessing information on this website please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the content provided in this website is correct and up-to-date, we:
- cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of the information presented on this website;
- cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage incurred as a result of files downloaded from the website;
- cannot accept responsibility for the performance of other websites accessed through links in the website