MEUSAC disseminates EU-related information to the public through various media, namely print, radio, tv and online and through its own social media pages, including Facebook and Twitter.
MEUSAC issues its digital newsletter – MEUSAC News. The latest newsletter can be downloaded from the homepage of this website.
MEUSAC officials are regular contributors in local daily newspapers and also participate in a weekly radio show – Familja Waħda – on Radju Malta. The show focuses on Malta-EU related issues and includes the participation of other experts in the field. Issues tackled include EU policy and legislation and EU funding opportunities.
MEUSAC’s official website – meusac.gov.mt – features the latest news on EU matters and also provides information on consultations, EU funding opportunities, and events.
- Press Releases
- EU funding call for proposals to monitor, prevent and counter hate speech online
- Il-MEUSAC jgħin aktar organizzazzjonijiet jibbenefikaw minn fondi Ewropej
- Results of the special Eurobarometer survey 469 on ‘Integration of immigrants in the European Union’
- Erbatax-il sena sħubija fl-UE
- Enhancing competitiveness through research, development and innovation
- Annual Reports