URBACT III is a European exchange and learning programme promoting sustainable urban development. The programme sets out to achieve four main aims, that are, capacity for policy delivery, policy design, policy implementation, and building and sharing kowledge. URBACT III is divided into five thematic objectives:
· Strengthening research, technological development and innovation;
· Supporting the shift towards a low-carbon economy in all sectors;
· Protecting the environment and promoting resource efficiency;
· Promoting employment and supporting labour mobility; and
· Promoting social inclusion and combating poverty.
For more information click here.